We believe that every one of us has the right to learn, fulfill our potential, and make an impact
About the program
The program aims at integrating academics from Israel’s geographic and social periphery into employment that is suited to their education and personal abilities, based on the understanding that successful integration will serve as a lever for social mobility and change.
Volunteer mentors, who are elite military unit graduates, provide guidance and support to program participants en route to their integration into appropriate employment, development of social responsibility, and contributions to community resilience through both participants and volunteers.
- To integrate academics from the periphery into employment appropriate to their education and skills.
- To develop a sense of social responsibility and build community resilience among program’s participants.
Mode of operation
The program operates in six youth centers in Israel: Ofakim, Hatzor Haglilit, Lod, Hadera, Tirat Hacarmel, and Rehovot. In each center, two cycles open each year, with 17 participants in each class.
The program connects three arms:
- Youth centers recruiting young people who have difficulty reaching their employment potential.
- Alumni of elite army units who serve as mentors to the participants on their journey to integration into employment and excellence.
- A professional infrastructure that provides professional accompaniment for young people and mentors.
In the numbers
in the program
at the end of
the year in
a position that
earn over NIS
compared to a
at the beginning
68% at the